Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian onyx, diamond, and 14k gold dangle earrings
A striking pair of dangle earrings made during the Victorian era. Each earring features an onyx disc with a prong set Old Mine cut diamond at center. The diamonds weighs 0.14 and 0.15 carats each for a total diamond weight of 0.29 carats. Done in warm 14 karat yellow gold, the colors create a chic color combo.
Measuring 0.87 inches in total length, the top portion of the gold sees a three point decorative element. We love them worn on their own or with your stacked earring look.
- Style Number: R2465
- Antique- Victorian, circa late 1800s
- 14k yellow gold
- 2 onyx discs, 8.15 mm round
- 2 Old Mine cut diamonds, 0.15 and 0.14 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.29 carats
- Height 0.87", width 0.35", depth 11.51 mm
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.