Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian old mine cut diamond and 14k gold cluster earrings
A beautiful pair of Victorian era diamond cluster earrings from the mid to late 1800s. Crafted in 14K yellow gold they feature 18 old mine cut diamonds, 9 in each earring. The center of each features a 0.10 carat diamond with 8 smaller diamonds surrounding the center for a total of 0.52 carats for the pair.
The warmth of the yellow gold and the sparkle of the antique cuts give the earrings a fantastic feel. Measuring 0.41 inches tall, they sit on the earlobe with their hinged backings. The perfect size to dress up or down, they're sure to become your new jewelry staple.
- Style Number: R2471
- Antique, Victorian circa 1850s-1880s
- Earring backs believed to be added at a later date
- 14k yellow gold
- 18 old mine cut diamonds- center 0.10 carats, 16 additional diamonds 0.02 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.52 carats
- Height of front face of earring 0.41", width of cluster 0.37", depth without backing 0.23"
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. One diamond has been replaced with an old single cut. Under 10x magnification, these very old diamonds show some abrasion and small chips on the surrounding diamonds; however, we do not feel it detracts from the beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.