Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian garnet, citrine, and 10k gold engraved ring
Made during the late Victorian era, this beautiful three-stone ring is done in 10 karat rosy-yellow gold. Designed in band style, an oval faceted citrine is set at the center. On either side are two oval garnets giving the ring a great color pairing. All over scrolled engraving is seen coming down the band.
The stone combination is warm and happy and looks amazing against the rosy-yellow gold. We love it worn alone or stacked up along with your other favorites. It's a classic ring that feels amazing on.
- Style Number: R3506
- Antique, Late Victorian circa 1870s-1900
- 10k rosy-yellow gold
- Citrine-oval cut, 6.8 x 5.9 mm
- Garnets-2 oval cuts, each approx. 4.9 x 3.7 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.36", depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.3 mm, width of entire ring 0.82"
- Band width tapers from 6.5 mm down to 2.5 mm
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.