Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian diamond and 14k gold clover earrings
A lovely pair of Victorian earrings made during the late 1800s. Done in 14 karat yellow gold, the three leaf clovers are set with three Old Mine Cut diamonds. Each diamond weighs 0.12 carats giving the pair a total diamond weight of approximately 0.72 carats. The chunky old cuts sparkle brightly set against the warmth of the gold.
Accented with a stem and an additional four leaf clover, they're a great good luck token. Measuring 0.62 inches tall, they're a fantastic size and shape. They sit on the earlobe with their secure backs which were added later.
- Style Number: R3234
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s- 1890s with newer posts added at a later date
- 14k yellow gold
- 6 Old Mine Cut diamonds, 0.12 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.72 carats
- Height 0.62", width 0.45", depth without backings 0.18"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.