Antique jewelry for the modern world
turquoise, pearl, silver, and 14k gold cluster ring
A striking ring filled with texture and color. Sitting at center is a Victorian era ball set with turquoise cabochons and pearls. Covering the orb are 43 turquoise and 39 pearls that create a striped pattern all set in period perfect sterling silver with the perfect amount of patina. Set on a 14k yellow gold tapered spilt band, we believe the pieces were married together during the early to mid 20th century.
The ring sits up and has a great presence. It's a gorgeous piece with eye catching appeal. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorites. It's incredible how a ring of this age can feel so fresh and modern.
- Style Number: R3338
- Top portion is Victorian, circa 1880s-1890s
- 14k yellow gold and sterling silver
- Turquoise- 43 cabochons range in size 1.4 mm to 3.9 mm
- Pearls- 39 pearls range in size from 1.2 mm to 3.7 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.53", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.63", width of entire ring 0.74"
- Band width tapers from 3.5 mm to 1.7 mm
- Marked "Falcon 14K"
- Size 4.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 6 and down to a size 4.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Using a loupe with 10x magnification, some stones show minor dents and tiny chips.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.