Antique jewelry for the modern world
turquoise and diamond 14k gold cluster ring
A gorgeous cluster ring originally made during the Victorian era. Sitting at center is a beautiful turquoise cabochon. New to the piece, we found the ring as an empty setting and added the bright stone. Surrounding it is a halo of 14 round brilliant diamonds, also newly added, each approximately 0.04 carats, giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 0.56 carats. It finishes with a 14k yellow gold tapered band which compliments the center cluster perfectly.
Measuring 0.53" tall, it looks amazing on the hand with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R2401
- Victorian era setting with new diamond settings and stones
- 14k yellow gold shank, 9k yellow gold cluster section
- Turquoise- oval cabochon 7.6 mm x 6.5 mm
- 14 round brilliant diamonds each 0.04 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.56 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.53", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.26", width of entire ring 0.85"
- Band width tapers from 4 mm down to 2 mm
- Marked with partial hallmark "A*"
- Size 9.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.