Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
ruby and diamond 14k gold cross-over ring
Made during the mid 20th century, this diamond and ruby ring pops. Crossing over the center line is a pear-shaped ruby measuring 8.4 mm x 5.1 mm. Accenting the colorful stone are nine diamond baguettes ranging from 0.015 to 0.05 carats each for a total diamond weight approximately 0.25 carats. Done in 14 karat white gold, the backs are open making the stones sparkle with light.
It would make a lovely engagement ring, but its unique look and style makes it perfect for any occasion.
- Style Number: R3231
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 14k white gold
- Pear shaped ruby 8.4 x 5.1 mm
- 9 diamond baguettes ranging from 0.015 - 0.05 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.25 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.46", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.22", band width 1.4 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Two of the diamond settings have a little darkness; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty of the ring.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.