Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
marquise and round diamond stud earrings
A classic and versatile pair of vintage diamond studs with a twist. Made from parts of a pair of 1950s earrings, a marquise and round diamond come together to create a modern feeling stud. Each earring features 2 stones, a marquise cut diamond weighing 0.40 carats each and a transitional round brilliant cut diamond weighing 0.10 carats each. The pair has a total diamond weight of approximately 1 carat and are set in platinum making the stones appear even brighter.
All prong set, the diamonds sparkle with lots of light moving through each stone. Measuring 0.45 inches in length with 14k white gold posts, you can wear them vertically or with the stones moving up the ear lobe.
A pair of immensely versatile earrings sure to become your new jewelry staple.
- Style Number: R2396
- Vintage, converted from earrings, circa 1950
- Platinum settings, 14k white gold post and backs
- 2 marquise cut diamonds each 0.40 carats (approx.)
- 2 transitional round brilliant cut diamonds each 0.10 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1 carat
- Length 0.45", width at widest 0.13", depth without post 0.20"
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.