Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
old mine cut diamond and 14k gold bangle bracelet
A striking bangle bracelet from the 20th century. Made from rich 14 karat yellow gold, it has an allover lattice style design, complete with delicate florets creating a uniform pattern. Set across the front are five old mine cut diamonds, each weighing 0.10 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.50 carats.
The openness of the gold work gives the piece a feminine look and feel. It looks beautiful on its own or worn with other favorites. A gorgeous bracelet sure to be treasured heirloom piece.
- Style Number: R2495
- Vintage, circa 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 10 old mine cut diamonds, 0.10 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.50 carats
- Inner circumference 7"
- Height of front face of bracelet 0.37", depth off wrist 4 mm
- Marked "14K PAT. 4697315"
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.