Antique jewelry for the modern world
malachite and lapis lazuli inlay 18k gold ring
A beautiful vintage ring made from 18 karat yellow gold with a unique design. At front sits stripes of malachite and lapis lazuli. Inlayed with gold between the pieces, the stones sit flush against each other and curve with the surface of the ring.
Made during the late 20th century, circa 1960s-1980s, it's a stunning piece worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings. The curved design of the band feels amazing when worn.
Because of the construction of the band and setting, it is not advised for this ring to be sized.
- Style Number: R3111
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- 3 Malachite- 7.20 mm X 4 mm (1), 7.30 mm X 4.50 mm (2)
- 2 Lapis- 7.28 mm X 4.22 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.29, depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.13, width of entire ring 0.79"
- Band width tapers from 6.75 mm down to 4.12 mm
- Marked "18K"
- Size 7, Fox & Bond cannot size this ring due to its construction.
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. A malachite stone has a small chip, however we do not feel it detracts from the beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.