Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
diamond and 14k gold knot ring
A chic vintage ring from the mid to late 20th century. Made from 14 karat yellow the design forms a knot. At the end of both sides is an Old Mine Cut diamond weighing 0.10 carats each. Both bezel set, they give the ring great sparkle. The modernist design with the antique cut stones makes this pieces a lovely jewelry staple.
Knot rings are often worn with symbolism representing an unbreakable bond. The design is minimalistic but it's a great find for the hidden romantic.
A comfortable piece that looks chic dressed up or down. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings for a "more is more" look.
- Style Number: R5046
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 2 old mine cut diamonds, each 0.10 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.20
- Height of front face of ring 0.24", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.17", width of entire ring 0.80"
- Band width tapers from 3.2-2.6 mm
- Size 5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.