Antique jewelry for the modern world
french 1970s diamond and 18k gold ribbed bangle bracelet
A vintage bracelet from the 1970s that's as chic as they come. Made in France from 18K yellow gold, the ridged design fits the wrist perfectly. The front sees a white gold rectangle with 24 round brilliant cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.05 to 0.13 carats each for a total diamond weight approximately 2.35 carats. The bright diamonds are incredibly sparkly and pop against the white gold.
French made, the construction is amazing. The ribbed gold moves down the bracelet and continues around the wrist. The perfect heft, it feels amazing on. Bold on its own but looks killer stacked up with your other favorite bracelets. A chic piece like this never goes out of style.
- Style Number: R2449
- Vintage, circa 1970s
- 18k yellow and white gold
- 24 round brilliant cut diamonds weighing 0.05- 0.13 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.35 carats
- Length of diamond section 1.61" L x 0.30" W
- Wrist circumference 6.5"
- Height of front face of bracelet 0.40", depth off wrist 0.26"
- Width from front to back 10.5 mm - 4.5 mm
- Marked "18K VF MADE IN FRANCE"
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Gold has a nice patina and has not been polished.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.