Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
french 18k gold and black enamel striped locket
A beautiful antique locket with a striking look. Made in France from 18 karat yellow gold, black enamel is inlayed on front and back in a striped pattern. At center is a detailed leaf facing down.
The domed shape has a beautiful look and feel when worn. At just over an inch tall, it's the perfect size for your everyday piece and holds the photos of your choice.
Locket and chain sold separately. Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18-inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R3548
- Antique, circa late 1800s-1900
- 18k yellow gold and enamel
- Height with bale 1.04, height w/o bale 0.84", width 0.68" round, depth 7.35 mm
- French eagle head's mark along with makers mark
- Great antique condition- slight enamel loss consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.