Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
diamond and 18k bi-color gold loop ring
A super chic bi-color vintage ring from the mid to late 20th century. Made from 18 karat yellow and white gold, the design features a center "loop" of 18 karat white gold covered in approximately 0.84 carats of round brilliant cut diamonds. Weighing 0.04 carats each, the diamonds create a beautifully uniform surface of sparkle.
The open loops gives the ring a great presence. The perfect size for a chic statement ring and with the bi-color gold, it pairs perfectly with anything. A comfortable piece that looks chic dressed up or down.
- Style Number: R3562
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 18 karat yellow and white gold
- 21 round brilliant cut diamonds, each approx. 0.04 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.84 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.55", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.38"
- Band width tapers from 5 mm down to 3 mm
- Partial hallmark
- Size 4.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.