Antique jewelry for the modern world
diamond and 14k white gold open heart necklace
A beautiful vintage necklace made in 14k white gold in the form of an open heart. Set around the exterior are 16 sparkling diamonds. Graduating in size from 0.22 carats down to 0.07 carats, they're a mix of Old European Cut and Transitional Cuts weighing a total of approximately 1.91 carats.
A super desirable piece, hearts are a forever classic motif. Measuring 1.12" tall with its bale, this pendant is a great shape and size for everyday wear.
A beautiful necklace to wear on its own or stacked with your favorite pieces. It hangs on a 20 inch 14k white gold chain, hitting the perfect place on the wearers chest.
This incredible love token will never go out of style.
- Style Number: R2368
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 14k white gold
- 16 diamonds- mix of Old European Cut and Transitional Cuts ranging in size from 0.07 carats to 0.22 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.91 carats
- Height with bale 1.12", w/o bale 0.95", width 0.90", depth 0.14"
- Hangs on a 20" F&B 14k gold chain
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.