Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
diamond and 18k tri-color gold ring
A vintage tri-color gold ring from the late 20th century. Made from three 18k gold rows, one yellow, one rose, and one white, it has a curve at front. The center white gold band is set with 19 vintage cut diamonds, each weighing 0.01 carats, giving the piece lovely vintage sparkle.
The three gold colors together give the ring a unique twist. Measuring a 0.61 inches tall, it's a great statement ring. We love it worn alone or paired with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R3492
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18k yellow, white, and rose gold
- 19 diamonds, each 0.01 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.19 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.60", depth of ring as it sits off finger 2.1 mm, width of entire ring 0.80"
- Band width tapers from 12.4 mm down to 10.3 mm
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8.5 and down to a size 5.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.