Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
red enamel and 10k gold cigar band ring
A vintage cigar band ring from the late 20th century. Made in 10 karat yellow gold, the classic design is done with inlayed red enamel. "LA CORONA TABACO" is seen at its center within its tall oval shape. The combination of the warm yellow gold with the deep red enamel gives the ring a striking look.
Flat in construction, it measures 0.59" tall. A beautiful ring with its color, design, and flat construction, we love it worn on its own or paired with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R4092
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 10k yellow gold and enamel
- Height of front face of ring 0.59", width of ring 0.78", depth of ring as it sits off finger 2.6 mm
- Band width tapers from 6.5 mm down to 5 mm
- Marked "10K PBD"
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Very good vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Minor enamel loss on one side of the band and a small portion of enamel loss on the other side; however, we do not feel it detract from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.