Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
art deco platinum and diamond castle charm
A lovely Art Deco charm made circa 1920s-1930s. Flat in construction and round in shape, the exterior rim is set with 36 antique single cut diamonds. The interior shows a stylized castle set with an additional 16 diamonds. The backs of the settings are open allowing light to come through and make the rose cut stones sparkle.
As Art Deco jewels tend to be, this is a masterfully made piece with so much attention to detail. Measuring 0.86 inches tall with its platinum bale, it's a great charm to add to your charm bracelet, wear as a necklace, or stacked with your favorite pieces.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R4075
- Antique- Art Deco, circa 1920s-1930s
- 51 antique single cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.005-0.015 carats each
- 1 rose cut diamond measuring 1 mm
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.36 carats
- Height with bale 0.86", height w/o bale 0.69", width 0.61", depth 1.5 mm
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.