Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian bloodstone, onyx, carnelian, sard, and gold fob charm bracelet
A gorgeous and substantial Victorian Charm Bracelet, filled with antique fobs, pendants, and charms.
The link bracelet is made 14 karat yellow gold, circa 1890s-early 20th century. Hanging from it are seven charms/pendants, each different and unique. Clockwise from first photo: 14k yellow and white gold pendant with engraved monogram on one side and carved chalcedony on opposite side, 9k yellow gold and carved sard, gold filled charm with carved sard, 9k yellow gold and carved seal in bloodstone with bird and the word "merui", 9k yellow gold spinning locket with onyx and bloodstone, 9k yellow gold drafting tool charm, and 9k yellow gold spinning locket with carved onyx and bloodstone.
The charm bracelet came to us complete as we see it today, but we know it was put together over time with love. It has a bold look and feel, substantial and chic. Wear it with its match, the Victorian Citrine, Carnelian, and 14k Gold Fob Charm Bracelet.
- Style Number: R2340
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900s (charms) with bracelet from circa 1890s-early 20th century
- 14k yellow gold link bracelet
- 5 charms 9k yellow gold, 1 charm 14k gold, 1 charm gold filled
- Chalcedony stones- Bloodstone, Onyx, Carnelian, and Sard
- Bracelet length 7.5" when open, tallest charm 1.6" with bale, shortest charm 1.15" with bale
- Marked "Yard" on clasp of bracelet
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.