Antique jewelry for the modern world
1970s carved coral, diamond, and 14k gold ring
A chic vintage ring from the 1970s. Made in bi-color 14k gold, an oval shaped coral cabochon sits at center. Measuring approximately 14.8 mm x 11 mm, the stone has carved lines creating a circular pattern at center. Bezel set, it features two diamonds at top, bottom, left, and right, each 0.02-0.03 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.10 carats. Set in white gold, the diamonds gives the piece lovely vintage sparkle.
The top portion sits on an open band. A fantastic ring, the scale is substantial. It looks great on its own or worn with other favorite pieces.
- Style number: R4006
- Vintage, circa 1970s
- 14k yellow gold
- Carved coral cabochon 14.8 x 11 mm
- 8 single cut diamonds range in size from 0.02 to 0.03 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.10 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.74", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.51", width across from face of ring 0.64"
- Band width tapers from 5.6 to 4.6 mm
- Marked "14K 585"
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 1-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note: rings that have been resized are non-returnable as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box below and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.