Antique jewelry for the modern world
opal, diamond, 14k bi-color gold ring
A chic vintage ring centering around a colorful opal measuring 13.5 mm x 10.8 mm. Made circa 1960s, this ring's look and feel is perfectly in step with the era. Crafted in 14 karat yellow gold, the bezel set water opal is semitransparent and shows great play-of-color flashes in the pink/orange/yellow/and blue spectrum. Two vintage cut diamonds, each weighing approximately 0.03 carats, are set at north, south, east, and west. The diamonds are set in 14 karat white gold making them appear even more bright and white.
We never tire of the beauty of opals, and this fantastic vintage ring is no exception. We love it's own or paired with other favorites.
- Style Number: R1628
- Vintage, circa 1960s
- 14k yellow and white gold
- Opal, 13.5 mm x 10.8 mm (approx.)
- 8 vintage full cut diamonds, each 0.03 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.24 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.86", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.25", width across the face of the ring 0.78"
- Band width tapers from 4.3 mm to 3.2 mm
- Marked "14K 585"
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.