Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian turquoise and 14k gold heart locket bracelet
This incredible Victorian era bracelet is a love token for the ages. Made from 14 karat yellow gold, a double strand of roped chain works around five knots, each bezel set with a 6 mm turquoise cabochon.
A heart shaped locket hangs from the center. On front, five turquoise cabochons create a floral shape with all over hand engraving adorning the surface. Open backed, it holds a heart-shaped photo measuring 0.50" x 0.42".
The 14 karat gold has a beautiful finish that looks amazing with 100+ years of patina. This phenomenal piece, beautiful and historic, is sure to be your new favorite heirloom.
- Style Number: R1768
- Antique, Victorian circa 1880-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 10 turquoise cabochons- 5 turquoise ovals each 6 mm, and 5 turquoise round cabochons each 3.5 mm (approx.)
- Total length 7.25", inner diameter 7", width of bracelet 0.35"- 0.11", depth of bracelet 0.18"
- Heart locket 0.75" H x 0.64" W x 0.33" D
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.