Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian enamel, diamond, and 14k gold tiger locket bracelet
This fierce 14 karat yellow gold bracelet is Victorian jewelry lovers dream. At center is a locket made in the form of a roaring tigers head, hand-painted with black and golden enamel. Formed with lots of expression, two small diamonds are set as the eyes with a larger prong set diamond weighing approximately 0.18 carats within the tigers mouth. The bangle itself is tapered and has scrolling details with gold balls on either side of the locket.
The front hinges open from the bottom and holds one photo. The back of the tigers head is hand engraved Estelle 1913.
With an all over glow, the 14 karat gold is rich with 100+ years of patina.
It finishes with a safety chain, for peace of mind wearing. A lovely bracelet to treasure from years to come. It looks great on its own or stacked with other favorites.
- Style Number: R2363
- Antique, Victorian circa 1890s
- 14k yellow gold and enamel
- 3 Old Mine Cut diamonds- 1 weighing 0.18 carats, 2 weighing 0.05 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.28 carats
- Inner diameter 7", total width 2.70" across, 0.24" at back of bangle
- Locket measures 1.07" H x 1.02" W x 0.53" D
- Locket holds 1 round photo 0.75"
- Marked "14" on clasp
- Great antique condition- minor scratches throughout consistent with age.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.