Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian ruby and old mine diamond cluster 14k gold earrings
These Victorian era ruby and diamond cluster earrings are a gorgeous and colorful future heirlooms.
Crafted in 14 karat yellow gold they feature beautiful, chunky old cut gemstones. The earrings highlight the oval cut rubies at the center, one measuring 5.3 mm x 3.9 mm and the other 5.4 mm x 3.7 mm. Surrounding the rubies are ten Old Mine Cut diamonds, each weighing approximately 0.03 carats. Each earring finishes with a small rose cut diamond at top. The earrings have a combined diamond weight of 0.60 carats for the pair giving them amazing antique diamond sparkle. The backs are open allowing light to pour through creating a luminous glow.
Measuring 0.80 inches tall with their 14k earring hooks, they hang just below the earlobe. They're the perfect size to wear when dressing up for any occasion as well as your go-to pair of everyday earrings to bring in a pop of color.
- Style number: R2302
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1890s
- 14k yellow gold
- 2 old cut rubies measuring 5.3 mm x 3.9 mm and 5.4 mm x 3.7 mm
- 20 Old Mine Cut Diamonds, 10 per earring, each weighing 0.03 carats, 2 additional rose cut accent diamonds
- Total diamond weight 0.60 approximately
- Height 0.80" with hooks, height of cluster 0.5", width 0.33", depth 0.22"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. We believe earring hooks were added at a later date.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.