Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian opal, diamond, and enamel 18k gold locket bracelet
A gorgeous bangle bracelet made during the late Victorian era. The bracelet features a center opal cluster with a vibrant play-of-color stone. Surrounding it are 12 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 2.4 mm to 3.3 mm. Seen on either side of the design is a round opal adding extra rainbow flash.
Made in 18 karat yellow gold it's accented by black enamel which pops against the the richness of the gold. The front hinges open to hold a photo or memento of your choice.
The wide bangle, which measures over an inch tall at center, is an incredible statement piece. The size and use of materials makes it a gorgeous heirloom.
- Style Number: R3187
- Antique, Victorian circa 1880s-1900
- 18k yellow gold and enamel
- 3 opals- center 14.3 mm x 5.8 mm, side opals each 3.5 mm round
- 12 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 2.4 mm to 3.3 mm
- Wrist circumference 6.90"
- Height at locket center 1.15", height of bangle 0.84", width of total bracelet 2.70", sits off wrist 0.50"
- Holds 1 photo 1" tall x 0.83" wide
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Minor slight dents and one of the side opals is chipped; however, we feel it doesn't detract from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.