Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian old mine cut diamond and silver-topped-14k gold dangle earrings
A beautiful pair of diamond dangle earrings with old cut diamonds in a floral motif. Created in the Victorian era, circa 1870s-1880s, these gorgeous earrings feature approximately 1.7 carats of Old Mine Cut and rose cut diamonds. Each earring has 17 Old Mine cut diamonds accented by 9 rose cut diamonds. All set in silver-topped 14k gold, they shine bright.
While the top portion is set stationary, the bottom tier moves independently giving them tons of movement and sparkle.
Measuring 1.43 inches in total length, they hang on new 14k yellow gold french hooks. Lovely and chic, these are classic pair of earrings that will never go out of style.
- Style number: R2254
- Victorian, circa 1870s-1890s
- 14k yellow gold and silver
- F&B added new 14k yellow gold earring hooks to hang better
- 26 diamonds per earring, 17 Old Mine Cut diamonds and 9 rose cut diamonds
- Total diamond weight 1.70 carats (approx.)
- 52 total diamonds ranging in size from 0.10 carats to 0.01 carats each
- Length including top hook of earring 1.43", length of just earring 1.27", width at widest 0.55", depth 0.10"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.