Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian garnet, pearl, diamond, and 14k gold bangle bracelet
A beautiful bangle bracelet from the Victorian era, circa 1870s-1890s. Made from matte 14 karat yellow gold, it has a gorgeous combination of antique diamonds, garnets, and pearls. The center portion sees a deeply colored garnet cabochon measuring 20 mm x 15 mm. Surrounding it is a halo of 36 seed pearls. Moving from the center are four rose cut diamonds on each side, followed by a smaller garnet cabochon, and one final seed pearl.
Raised and roped gold details the piece around the exterior of this impressive bracelet. The gold tone and texture gives a striking look. Measuring over an inch at center, it's a substantial piece with a presence. A gorgeous bracelet, sure to be treasured heirloom.
- Style Number: R3185
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s-1890s
- 14k yellow gold
- 3 garnet cabochons- center 20 mm x 15 mm, 2 side garnets 11 mm x 7 mm each
- 38 pearls and 8 rose cut diamonds, each 1.5 mm (approx.)
- Height of front face of bracelet 1.10", height of bangle portion 0.98", width across bracelet 2.68", depth as it sits off wrist 0.49"
- Inner circumference 7"
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Gold tarnish and slight discoloration in parts can be seen which is normal for a piece this age; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.