Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian enamel star, pearl, and 14k gold locket bracelet
A beautiful bangle bracelet from the late Victorian era, circa 1870s-1890s. Made from 14 karat yellow gold, it has a classic combination of pearls and enamel. The center sees a domed section with a pearl surrounded by an enamel six-point star within a square and open work circle. The tapered sides of the bracelet have applied detailing as well. With an all over glow, the 14 karat gold is rich with 100+ years of patina.
The interior back holds one photo.
It finishes with a safety chain, for peace of mind wearing. A lovely bracelet to treasure from years to come. It looks great on its own or stacked with other favorites.
- Style Number: R3101
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s-1890s
- 14k yellow gold and enamel
- Pearl- light gray approx. 3.6 mm
- Height of front face of bracelet 1.10", width of bracelet across 2.32", depth as it sits off wrist 0.64", tapers from in front 0.63" to 0.26" in back
- Inner circumference 6.25"
- Holds 1 round photo 0.53"
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Shows some wear including scratches, very small dents, some gold discoloration due to oxidation; however, we feel it doesn't detract from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.