Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian emerald and diamond 14k gold bangle bracelet
A beautifully made bangle bracelet from the Victorian era. The bracelet features a centerpiece with a brightly colored and saturated emerald weighing approximately 1 carat. Surrounding the emerald are 10 rose cut diamonds. The back of the stone settings are open allowing light to pour through and make the emeralds color pop.
We believe the center stone section was set on the 14 karat yellow gold bangle at a later time. The designs come together and fits the piece perfectly.
A gorgeous bracelet, it feels amazing on the wrist. It finishes with a safety chain for carefree wearing.
- Style Number: R2299
- Victorian, circa 1860s-1890s
- 14 karat yellow gold
- 1 old cut triangular emerald, approximately 1 carat (7.7 mm x 6.2 mm)
- 10 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 2 mm to 3.2 mm each
- Bangle bracelet with safety chain
- Width of bangle at widest 0.15", length of bracelet 2.36", inside diameter 6.5", depth of bracelet as it sits off wrist 0.32", center diamond emerald cluster section 0.62" across x 0.53" high
- Great antique condition, wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.