Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian diamond, ruby, emerald and 18k gold link bracelet
A beautiful antique bracelet from the late Victorian era. Made circa 1870s-1900 from 18 karat yellow gold, it has 100+ years of patina and great pops of color. The front is made from nine solid links. Four links are marquise shaped set with two rose cut diamonds and one rose cut ruby. Alternating the marquise links are square links set with an antique cut ruby, emerald, or one of three diamonds.
The back half of the chain is a thick, classic curb link that forms to the wearers wrist. Measuring 7 inches long, it's a great length. It finishes with a safety chain for extra secure wearing.
Wear it on its own or stacked with your favorite bracelets. A fun and unique piece that is sure to be your new jewelry staple.
- Style Number: R2319
- Late Victorian, circa 1870s-1900s
- 18k yellow gold
- 11 rose cut diamonds, 3 range in size from 2.6 mm to 2.9 mm each and 8 rose cut diamonds each about 1.4 mm
- 1 old cut emerald (3.5 mm)
- 1 old cut ruby (3.6 mm), 4 small rose cut rubies each 1.6 mm
- Inner circumference when closed 7", width at widest 0.20", curb chain width 0.20", depth 0.14"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.