Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian diamond and emerald 14k gold locket
A beautiful antique locket in 14 karat yellow gold, made with a rare bloom finish creating a matte sheen.
From circa 1880s-1890s, this gorgeous piece features garland motif adorned with luscious antique stones. The garland itself is set with thirteen rose cut diamonds. At the highest points of the garland are two antique cut emeralds, each approximately 2.15 mm round. Coming from the center are three Old Mine Cut diamonds, each approximately 0.10 carats, accented by three additional rose cut diamonds. The diamonds and engraving combined created a lovely design, ornate yet delicate.
The locket finishes with a 14k bale featuring a bezel set Old Mine Cut diamond weighing approximately 0.33 carats giving it substantial antique bling. The back of the locket shows a beautiful and ornate hand engraved monogram.
Measuring 1.62 inches tall, it's a substantial size. It holds up to two nicely sized photos. The locket hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14K yellow gold chain. A gorgeous and rare antique piece to treasure for generations to come.
- Style number: R2293
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1890s
- 14k yellow gold with a bloom finish
- 2 old cut emeralds 2.15 mm each (approx)
- 20 diamonds- a mixture of Old Mine Cuts and Rose Cuts
- Total diamond weight 1.33 carats (approx)
- Height 1.63" with bale, width 1.11" round, depth 0.16"
- Holds up to 2 photos 0.84" round
- Hangs on a new F&B 18" 14k yellow gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.