Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian coral and diamond 14k gold cluster ring
This beautiful cluster ring was made during the Victorian era from 14 karat yellow gold. It's filled to the brim with chunky Old Mine cut diamonds. Sitting at center is a striking coral cabochon in a bright red-orange hue. All the stones are prong set giving the ring a uniform design. The coral is surrounded by a halo of 14 chunky Old Mine cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 1.44 carats. The open back diamond settings let light flow through making tons of sparkle.
From circa 1880s-1900, this antique ring is in amazing condition. The center coral makes it pop with color. It looks amazing on the hand with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces.
- Style number: R2284
- Antique, circa 1880s-1900
- 14k yellow and white gold
- Coral cabochon measures 14 mm x 9 mm
- 14 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.10 - 0.12 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.44 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.79, width 0.63" at center, depth of ring as it sits off finger 7.8 mm
- Band width tapers from 3.7 mm down to 1.8 mm
- Size 9.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. As always with soft stones, it should avoid soaps, lotions, sprays, perfumes, and chemicals.
Currently a size 9.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.