Antique jewelry for the modern woman
ruby and diamond 18k gold cluster cocktail ring
A great vintage cocktail ring filled with sparkle and color. Creating a cluster formation, 16 vintage round brilliant diamonds and 20 rubies create a striped pattern. At center is a larger diamond weighing 0.35 carats with a total diamond weight of approximately 1.63 carats for the ring. All 27 stones are prong set in 18 karat white gold with open backs allowing light to pour through and make the stones pop. The ring finishes with an 18 karat yellow gold band.
We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring.
- Style number: R1409
- Vintage, circa late 1960s-1980s
- 18k white and yellow gold
- 17 round brilliant cut diamonds in total ranging in size from 0.07 carats to the center diamond at 0.35 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.63 carats
- 20 rubies ranging in size from 2.6 mm to 3.5 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.80", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.50", width of ring at center 0.77"
- Band width tapers from 1.7 mm to 1.1 mm
- Marked "18ct"
- Size 8, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Using a loupe at 10x magnification, you can see some minor abrasion on some rubies.
Currently a size 8, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.