Antique jewelry for the modern world
retro diamond, sapphire, and 18k gold bangle bracelet
Made during the height of the Retro era, this gorgeous bracelet is a showstopper. Impressively made in 18k yellow gold, six calibre cut synthetic sapphires are set in a line down the center. Seen on both sides of the sapphires is a "pierced" design that gives the illusion of going from one side through to the other. Thirty-eight diamonds, 28 transitional round cut and 10 single cut, are set in white gold, giving the piece a total diamond weight approximately 1.72 carats.
Incredibly well made, this bracelet is bold and impactful. The synthetic sapphires, widely used during the period, give the piece a great pop of color.
We love this beautiful piece worn on its owned or paired with other bracelets. It would make a perfect "something blue" on your wedding day and for the rest of your days.
- Style Number: R2349
- Vintage, Retro circa 1940s
- 18k yellow gold with white gold accents
- 6 synthetic sapphires- 4 square cut each 3.7 mm and 2 calibre cut 3.7 mm x 4 mm
- 38 diamonds- 28 transitional round cut and 10 single cut ranging in size from 0.01 carats to 0.09 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.72 carats
- Inner diameter 7", height 0.90" at the tallest point tapering to 0.46" at back, depth of bangle 0.12"
- Marked "18 ct"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. There is a very small dent on the back of the bracelet and a small chip on one of the sapphires; however, we do not feel this detracts from the beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.