Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian star 15k gold locket
An antique locket made during the Victorian era, with a super desirable star design. Done in rich 15 karat yellow gold, a 5-point star sits front and center. Set in the star are paste stones throughout with a bright green, old cut paste emerald emitting the loveliest hue.
Measuring 1.43 inches tall with its 14k yellow gold bale, it opens to accommodate up to two photos approximately 0.97" tall x 0.69" wide. It's a beautiful way to keep your loved ones close to your heart at all times.
The locket hangs on a new 18-inch 14K yellow gold F&B chain.
- Style number: R984
- Victorian, circa 1890s-1900
- 15k yellow gold locket, 14k yellow gold chain
- Height 1.10" and 1.43" with bale, width 0.86", depth 0.33"
- Marks: "T.C. 15 625"
- Hangs on an 18" F&B 14k gold chain
- Very good antique condition, consistent with age and wear. The reverse shows some signs of wear, but does not detract from the beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.