Antique jewelry for the modern world
old cut diamond and onyx 18k gold line bracelet
A line bracelet made with beautiful stones throughout and set in silver-topped 18 karat gold. At front are three Old Mine cut diamonds. The center and largest diamond weighs approximately 0.30 carats with the two side Old Mine cut diamonds weighing 0.15 carats each. Two more diamond sections follow with four old rose cut diamonds in each. On either side are three linked sections with three french cut onyx in each measuring between 3.5 mm square to 4 mm square. The bracelet ends with three more diamond sections on each side with four old rose cut diamonds in each ranging in size from 3 mm down to 1.5 mm.
The alternating link groups give a color-blocking effect that feels fresh and modern.
This beautiful bracelet has fantastic detail throughout. Delicate millegrain is seen along the edges of links and a scroll design along both sides of the gallery, which shows the skillful hand engraving. A beautiful piece made to last many lifetimes.
- Style number: R2282
- Vintage, circa early 20th century
- Silver-topped 18k gold
- 18 French cut onyx measuring 3.5 mm to 4 mm square
- 36 diamonds, Old Mine cut and rose cut
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.60 carats with an additional 33 rose cut diamonds
- Total length 7", links are 11.5 mm tall at center and taper down to 9.6 mm
- Inner circumference 6.75"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.