Antique jewelry for the modern world
modernist citrine and 14k gold collar necklace
This chic vintage necklace is a Modernist lovers dream. Made from 14 karat yellow gold a ridged yet flexible collar measuring 12 inches around and open sets the stage for this chic piece. Hanging from the necklace is a sculpture pendant featuring a bright and saturated oval citrine. Bezel set, the citrine weighs approximately 13.5 carats with gorgeous facets throughout its oval shape.
A chic and beautiful piece, this vintage necklace is a unique find. It hits at the perfect spot for the choker look that we love. The pendant measures 1.9 inches tall x 1.56 inches wide, feeling substantial but not overpowering.
- Style number: R1407
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1970s
- 14k yellow gold
- Citrine weighs approximately 13.5 carats and measures 20 mm tall x 15 mm wide x 8.9 mm deep (approx)
- Interior of necklace is 12" which is flexible for taking on and off
- Measurements of pendant: height 1.9", width 1.56", depth 0.35"
- Marked "14k" and "585"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.