Antique jewelry for the modern world
mid-century diamond and pearl 14k gold bangle bracelet
A lovely bangle bracelet from the mid 20th century. Made from 14 karat yellow and white gold, it has a timeless combination of diamonds and pearls. The curved design features 2 creamy pearls measuring 6.15 mm each. The open construction see nine prong set vintage single cut diamonds moving from 0.01 to 0.03 carats. An additional 50 diamonds are set throughout giving the piece a total diamond weight of approximately 1.49 carats.
Made circa mid 20th century, the piece was inspired by Edwardian era jewelry. A lovely bracelet, perfect for special occasions and beyond.
- Style Number: R3089
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 2 pearls 6.15 mm each
- 59 vintage single cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.01 carats to 0.04 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.49 carats
- Height at center 0.77", total width 2.4", depth at center 0.4"
- Inner wrist diameter 7"
- Very good vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.