Antique jewelry for the modern woman
lavender chalcedony and diamond 14k gold signet ring
A beautiful vintage ring made in the second half of the 20th century. Done in 14 karat yellow gold the oval shaped lavender chalcedony cabochon, measuring 12.8 mm tall x 10 mm wide, is bezel set flush with the construction of the ring. The color of the stone is beautiful and unusual. A triangle of three single cut diamonds on each side adds a great pop of vintage sparkle.
The gold tapers down from the tallest part of the ring creating a chic, signet like design that sits close to the finger. Beautiful and unique, this ring has a chic feel. It looks fantastic on its own or paired with other favorites.
- Style Number: R1598
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1970s
- 14k yellow gold
- Lavender chalcedony cabochon, 12.8 mm x 10 mm (approx.)
- 6 vintage single cut diamonds, each 0.01 carat (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.06 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.67", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.21"
- Band tapers from 5 mm to 2 mm
- Marked "T.K. 14K"
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 7.5 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 7.5 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.