Antique jewelry for the modern world
large diamond cluster and 14k white gold ring
A gorgeous vintage ring filled with sparkling diamonds. Done in 14 karat white gold the center cluster features seven vintage full cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 3.31 carats. The center diamond weighs 0.55 carats while the surrounding six diamonds weigh approximately 0.46 carats each.
The open back and sides let light flow through and make the vintage cut diamonds sparkle bright in the white gold setting, a practice which makes the diamonds appear even whiter and brighter. The shared prongs give the ring an all over sparkle which is truly stunning.
Gorgeous worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings. We love it as a gorgeous statement ring and think it makes an exceptional engagement ring.
- Style Number: R3284
- Vintage, Mid-20th century circa 1950s-1960s
- 14k white gold
- 7 vintage full/round brilliant cut diamonds, G-H in color, VS in clarity
- Center diamond 0.55 carats, 6 surrounding diamonds each 0.46 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 3.31 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.59", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.36"
- Band width tapers from 2.9 mm down to 1.5 mm
- Marked with partial "14k"
- Size 9, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.