Antique jewelry for the modern world
jabel oval diamond cluster 18k gold ring
This vintage ring by the American jewelry maker Jabel is a sparkly treasure.
Constructed from rich 18k yellow gold with an oval center, the cluster settings features a diamond design that sparkles brightly. Twelve diamonds sit front and center with six diamonds, three on each side, taper down the sides. The 1.44 carats of full cut diamonds are all prong set in white gold, a common practice that makes diamonds appear even more bright.
Cluster rings are a great option for those looking for a super sparkly diamond ring. The all over diamond designs gives lots of bling without breaking the bank.
We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring and the flat design makes it the ultimate in comfort.
- Style number: R1033
- Vintage, circa mid-late 20th century
- 18k yellow and white gold
- 18 round brilliant cut diamonds range in size from 0.02 carats to 0.15 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.44 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.45", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.23", width of entire ring 0.79"
- Band tapers from 11.4 mm to 1.8 mm
- Size 5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.