Antique jewelry for the modern world
happy birthday charm with ruby, enamel, and 14k gold
A 14 karat yellow gold charm created as a 3-dimensional round disc. At center is a cute birthday cake complete with a lit candle topped with white and red enamel. Under are three vintage cut rubies set within the cake. Around the outer rim reads "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".
This happy piece measures 1.28 inches tall with bale. It's adorable on its own or layered with other favorites. A perfect piece to add to your charm bracelet, or to wear as a necklace or earring.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style number: R1312
- Vintage, circa 1930s-1960s
- 14 karat yellow gold and enamel
- 3 rubies range from 1.3 mm to 1.7 mm each
- Height 1.28" with bale, width 0.99", depth 5 mm
- Back of charm is plain gold
- Maker's mark "M&M" for Mendelsohn, Martinez & Grossman Company
- Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. On the back of the charm, there is a small dent towards the bottom of the center and a ding on the bottom right side of the edge.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.