Antique jewelry for the modern world
french turquoise, pearl, and 18k gold charm bracelet
A French made vintage paperclip link bracelet in 18K yellow gold from the mid 20th century. This classic design consists of 13 open, long links. Soldered to the exterior of the center link is a large medallion charm. A twelve pointed starburst is seen at center with 18 turquoise cabochons that range from 2.8 mm - 3.2 mm, and a 4 mm pearl at center. It finishes with a roped exterior.
Approximately seven inches in length when closed, it's the perfect bracelet to add charms large and small or enjoy as is with its current charm. Wear it on its own or stacked along with other favorite bracelets.
- Style Number: R3232
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- 1 pearl- 4 mm round
- 18 turquoise cabochons that range from 2.8 mm - 3.2 mm
- Bracelet: length open 7.5", inner diameter 7" closed, width 0.20", depth 0.08", 13 links each 0.69" x 0.20"
- Charm: height with bale 1.75", length 1.47", depth 0.28"
- French hallmarks with maker's mark
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.