Antique jewelry for the modern world
edwardian pearl, diamond, 14k gold, and platinum bracelet
A beautiful bangle bracelet from the Edwardian era, circa 1900-1910. Made from rich 14 karat yellow gold, it has a gorgeous combination of antique diamonds and pearls. The center is comprised of 9 creamy pearls in a curved line with 8 Old European Cut diamonds prong set between. On top and bottom are 28 antique single cut diamonds which finish in the middle with another larger Old European Cut diamond. The total diamond weigh for the bracelet is 1.13 carats giving it amazing sparkle.
The diamond setting backs are all open allowing light to travel through, making the diamonds sparkle and glow. The platinum topped 14k yellow gold is perfect for the era and gives the piece a bi-color gold look we love.
This gorgeous bracelet is sure to be treasured family heirloom forever to wear for years to come.
- Style Number: R1769
- Antique, Edwardian circa 1900-1910
- 14k yellow gold and platinum
- 9 pearls in total- 8 pearls range in size from 3.8 mm to 4 mm; center pearl 4.9 mm (approx.)
- 38 diamonds- 10 Old European Cut diamonds and 28 single cut diamonds that range in size from 0.01 carats to 0.08 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.13 carats
- Inner diameter of bracelet 6.5", height of bracelet front 0.18"-0.50", height of bracelet back 0.16", depth as it sits off wrist 0.32", width across bracelet 2.46"
- Marked "14K" on clasp
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.