Antique jewelry for the modern world
diamond, pearl, and 14k white gold fan earrings
A beautiful pair of vintage earrings made circa 1950s-1960s. Made in 14 karat white gold, the stone and metal combo is classic and striking. A spray of five pointed sections start at the base of the earrings and move up. Four arms are set with 22 vintage single cut diamonds while the fifth is set with 4 vintage baguettes. The pair has a total diamond weight of approximately 1.14 carats, giving them amazing vintage sparkle.
Hanging from the bottom of each is an 8 mm creamy round pearl that moves with the wearer. We love how the open space of the cut-out design allows for your earlobe to peek through giving them a fresh, edgy feel.
Over an inch in length, they are an amazing size and scale. They finish with a clip style earring back allowing the earrings to sit properly and securely.
- Style Number: R1762
- Vintage, circa 1950s- 1960s
- 14k white gold
- 2 pearls- each 8 mm round (approx.)
- 52 diamonds- 26 diamonds per earring (22 single cuts and 4 baguette cuts) ranging in size from 0.02 carats to 0.06 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.14 carats
- Length 1.41", length without pearl drop 1.03", width 0.63", depth 0.15" not including the backs, depth of pearls 0.31"
- Marked "14K" with hand engraved "1163"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.