Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
coral, diamond pavé, and 18k gold ring
A gorgeous vintage ring filled with sparkle and color. Substantial in size, its crafted from rich 18 karat yellow gold. Crossing over and meeting at center are two sections, one set with pavé diamonds and one with coral. The diamond section features 63 round brilliant cut diamonds each weighing 0.02 carats for a total diamond weight of 1.25 carats. As a special detail the diamonds are seen down the top and bottom of sides as well. The other sees a calibre cut coral in a bright orange hue.
Substantial in size measuring 0.84 inches at center, the piece looks beautiful on the finger. The bright color of the coral and sparkle of the diamonds gives the ring a fantastic look. The construction feels amazing on the wearer and sits close to the finger.
- Style Number: R4032
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- Calibre cut coral measuring 19.2 mm wide x 16.2 mm tall
- 63 round brilliant cut diamonds measuring each 0.02 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.26 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.84", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.24"
- Band width tapers from 13.2 mm down to 10 mm
- Marked "750" with unknown maker's mark
- Size 7.25, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. As always with soft stones, extra care should be shown when wearing this piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.