Antique jewelry for the modern woman
red coral and diamond 14k gold cocktail ring
Created during the second half of the 20th century, this classic piece with a bright pop of color, is a fab vintage find!
Made in bi-color 14k gold, a large oval cabochon cut coral, measuring approximately 19.5 mm x 14.5 mm, sits at the center in a 4 prong setting. On either side are 5 vintage cut diamonds each approximately 0.06 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.60 carats. The diamonds are set in 14k white gold making them pop and giving the ring a vintage sparkle that we love.
A fantastic, large scale ring that packs a punch, it looks great on its own or worn with other favorite pieces.
- Style number: R1025
- Vintage, circa 1950s-1980s
- 14k yellow gold
- Coral measures 19.6 mm x 14.6 mm (approx)
- 10 single cut round diamonds, each 0.06 carats, total diamond weight approximately 0.60 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.76", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.41", width 0.86"
- Band width 2.6 mm
- Size 9, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 11 and down to a size 6.5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and wear. The coral cabochon is set slightly loose in the setting in order to protect the safety of the domed organic stones so the prongs do not damage the coral.
Currently a size 9, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 11 and down to a size 6.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.