Antique jewelry for the modern world
1920s old european cut diamond and 18k gold ring
A beautiful antique ring from the 1920s with ornate detailing. Made from 18k white gold, this lovely piece is set with nine Old European Cut diamonds in its elongated form. At center is a 0.33 carat diamond with additional diamonds accenting the piece and ranging in size from 0.10 carats down to 0.05 carats giving the ring a total diamond weight approximately 0.87 carats
Measuring a substantial 0.89 inches in length, its elongated shape is stunning. It looks gorgeous on and is super comfortable with its flat design. We love it as a unique engagement ring or worn as a stunning statement ring.
- Style Number: R3215
- Antique, Art Deco circa 1920s
- 18k white gold
- 9 Old European Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.05 - 0.33 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.87 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.89", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.16"
- Band width 1.5 mm
- Partial marks
- Size 7.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. A small amount of older repair work can be seen on the inside of the piece but we do not feel it detracts from the durability or beauty of the ring.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.