Antique jewelry for the modern world
transitional old cut diamond and platinum navette ring
A lovely antique ring, transitional in style. Made circa 1910s-1920s, it has elements of both the Edwardian and Art Deco eras. Done in platinum, it features 16 diamonds, a mixture of old European and old mine cuts, ranging in size from 0.05 to 0.07 carats each for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.90 carats.
The Edwardians were the first to use platinum in jewelry which allowed for more delicate and precise details. Measuring 0.76 inches in length, its elongated shape is stunning. It looks gorgeous on and is super comfortable with its flat design. We love it as a unique engagement or statement ring.
- Style Number: R4031
- Antique, circa 1910s-1920s
- 16 old European and ld mine cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.05-0.07 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.90 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.76", depth of ring as it sits off finger 3.9 mm, width of entire ring 0.78"
- Band width tapers from 2.2 mm down to 1.6 mm
- Marked "IRID, PLAT"
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.