Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
portuguese 19k gold "l" charm ring
A beautiful Portuguese baby ring charm made from luscious 19k gold. The front plaque sees an ornate letter "L" hand engraved with lots of lovely detailing. Marked "800", the gold hallmark for 19.2 karat, a standard Portuguese karatage, the ring has the most rich golden color.
The ring itself is around a size 3 and could be worn as a pinkie ring. We can easily remove the bale if requested.
The sweet piece measures 0.78 inches tall with its bale. A great charm add to your charm bracelet, wear as a necklace, or stacked with your favorite pieces.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R3536
- Vintage, circa early to mid 20th century
- 19k yellow gold ring, 14k yellow gold bale
- Height with bale 0.78", height w/o bale 0.59", width 0.59", depth 6.55mm
- Portuguese hallmarks stating it was made in Porto starting in 1939
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.